Skip to content
A yummy creamy pasta recipe
- Curry powder
- Green onion
- Cut a half of onion and 2~3 garlics to slices.
- Add spaghetti to boiling water. Boil for 7 minutes.
- Take spaghetti out of the pot after boiled.
- Add butter or cooking oil to a pan.
- Add onion and garlic slices to the pan.
- Stir-fry in medium heat until golden brown.
- Add milk just enough to cover the ingredients.
- Add spoonful of curry powder.
- Mix well.
- Add spaghetti.
- Turn off the heat after 1 minute.
- Add pepper and sliced green onions.
Now you can enjoy your cream curry pasta !
If you like to watch, how to make cream curry pasta ?