Skip to content
Recipe by ‘Delicious day’
- 3 sweet potatoes (590 g)
- 3 pinches of salt
- Parsley powder
- Pepper powder
- 70 g mozzarella cheese
- Sweet corn (can be omitted)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of milk
- Bread crumbs
- Peel the sweet potatoes.
- Cut them and boil.
- Mash the boiled sweet potatoes.
- Add parsley powder, peppee powder and salt.
- Mix them well.
- Roll small amounts of the mixture in a circle and then make a room for cheese.
- Put mozzarella cheese and sweet corn (optional) in to the room. Close the entrance and wrap it.
- Put an egg and milk to a bowl and mix well.
- Cover the sweeth potato balls with flour. After that coat with egg mixture.
- Cover the balls with bread crumbs.
- Put balls in hot oil.Fry until golden in medium heat.
Do you like to watch how to make Sweet Potato Cheese Balls ?