Let’s see how to make that delicious recipe
Crunchy Outside-Soft Inside
It’s made purely out of potato dough without flour.It’s nutritious & so comforting for inside.
Potato Cheese Pancake [ 2~3 servings ]
- 4 potatoes
- 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp potato starch
- ½ tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Wash the potatoes. Slice them in half. Steam for about 20-30 minutes. (adjust the steaming time according to the stiffness & moisture of the potato).
- After steaing peel while hot and mash in a bowl.Mix well with seasoning ingreduents. ( mash using a sieve when hot to get a much softer taxture).
- Take about 80g of potato dough and fill with mozzarella cheese centre inside to shape it round and flat. ( Seal tight so the cheese stays inside while roasting). Tip : the filling ingredienys can vary-tomato sauce, black sugar, etc.. –Hotteuk filling (for 3 servings) : 3 tbsp black sugar, 1 tbsp crushed peanuts, 1 tbsp sesame seeds, 1 tbsp of cinnaon powder -pizza flavor (for 3 pieces) : 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tbsp pizza cheese
- Oil the heated pan generously and roast the potato dough well, both sides.